Zoom is available to all York University faculty.
- To start a poll on zoom see: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/213756303-Polling-for-Meetings
Moodle is available to all York University faculty.
- To create a feedback activity using moodle see: https://moodle.info.yorku.ca/instructor_resources/instructors/training/creating_feedback_activity/#squelch-taas-toggle-shortcode-content-2
Students and faculty at York can get access to iClicker here: http://lts.info.yorku.ca/polling/
The Quick Start guide is available here: http://lts.info.yorku.ca/files/2017/07/iClickerCloud-Instructor-Quick-Start-Guide-1.pdf
- Use iClicker for online courses. You can use iClicker remotely for your online course, the service site is http://lts.info.yorku.ca/polling/ Follow the Instructor QuickStart Guide to download the software to your computer and create an iClicker course, and run a polling session http://lts.info.yorku.ca/files/2017/07/iClickerCloud-Instructor-Quick-Start-Guide-1.pdf Add the Student QuickStart Guide to your Moodle course and inform the students to follow the instructions to download the app, or use this URL http://app.reef-education.com to create their account, join the course and participate in a polling session.
- Use iClicker to provide feedback: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOrPQZ2pJeM
- iClicker support and training is available to York faculty. Contact Lindsey Thomas at email@example.com or 512-402-7728 or book your one-on-one appointment at https://calendly.com/lindsey-thomas
Create a Kahoot!
- Kahoot has several game modes available upon creation of a Kahoot. Provided is a link on how to create a Kahoot; https://support.kahoot.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000472987
- Modify you questions: https://support.kahoot.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000510828-Add-edit-sort-or-delete-questions