Thank you for your answers.
Based on the information provided you Need to request Consent.
Some or all of the following may apply to your situation:
- Notice must be given and consent obtained when personal information is collected and stored digitally. The information contained in video records, as defined in the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA) is considered “personal information” when they contain “recorded information about an identifiable individual.”
- Notice should specify the principal purpose or purposes for which the video is intended to be used, and individuals should be afforded the opportunity to consent.
- Consent giving the right and permission to record the individuals affected can be given verbally or in writing.
- Video recordings must not be used or disclosed for purposes that were not identified in the original notice. This limitation includes sharing on public platforms and social media.
- Any copyright protected material included in the video needs to be treated in accordance with the appropriate copyright protection rules.
Email Personalized Media Release Recommendation
Please provide your details below for your personalised media release recommendations summary.